SG-CB-1000-CTD - Bobcat® 7 Pin - Caterpillar Dozer Kit | Skid Steer Genius
So many people have asked for this that we decided to kit it to make it easier for you to choose. This adapter is specially designed to plug into any Bobcat® 7 Pin connector and allow the operator to run up to 1 x 12 volt solenoid directly from the stick controls of your Bobcat®. Works on Bobcat® skid steer loaders as well as Toolcat® and Versahandler® machines.
Your Caterpillar dozer blade has 2 solenoids that operate in parallel top each other so here is what you do.
- Unplug your existing 8 pin harness.
- Plug in the genius Y-Adaptor
- Plug in the Genius extension harness.
- Plug the Genius extension harness into our CB-1000 controller.
- Plug the Genius CB-1000 into your Bobcat 7 pin.
- Swap the hydraulic couplers on your hose ends because Bobcat pressure is female where Caterpillar is male.
- Enjoy full joystick operation of your Ceterpillar Dozer blade on your Bobcat.
Takes about 1 minutes to install. Is 100% plug and play. This configuration is for plug mount so you can use it over and over on any attachment that has one solenoid to control. This is complete and ready for plug and play directly into any Bobcat® branded machine. It has an indicator LED to show you that you have power and that it is receiving commands from the Bobcat® machine.
What is included:
- CanBus Controller with 1 output. Up or down control from your left stick. SG-CB-1000
- 1 x 2 Pin Deutsch connector to connect to your attachment solenoids from the controller. SG-DT06-2S
- 1 x Y-Adapter to plug into each solenoid and into the extension harness. SG-Y-DT
- 1 x 108" wire extension plugs from the Y to the CB-1000 controller. SG-DT-DT-108
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- Incredible factory support that is not available anywhere but from Genius.
Read more about how this product functions here.
This is not just a plug in adapter. There is a microprocessor with software loaded along with an IC driver circuit that enables this to work. That is why it costs more than just a plain old connector.
This is not a Bobcat® product. This product is not endorsed by Bobcat®. We are in no way attempting to make you think this is a Bobcat® product. This product is optically isolated from the controls of your machine and can in no way damage your machine or controls. It is perfectly safe to use and will not damage a thing. If a dealer is attempting to tell you that your warranty will be voided if you use this product or that it will damage your machine, please call and report it to us. Skid Steer Genius is a specialty controls company. Our goal is to make anything you buy for your machine work on any machine. Others design and build in such a way as to stop you from doing this.
Bobcat®, the Bobcat logo and the colors of the Bobcat machine are registered trademarks of Bobcat Company in the United States and various other countries.
Bobcat Company is a subsidiary of Doosan Infracore Bobcat Holdings Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd.
All rights reserved.
We Also Recommend
SG-CB-6000-24K - Genius 7 Pin Controller For Bobcat® Loaders, Toolcat & Versahandler - 14 Pin
SG-CB-4014-SB - Genius 7 Pin (Snow Blower Kit) Controller For Bobcat® Loaders, Toolcat & Versahandler - 4 Port | Skid Steer Genius