EF-40100 - Element Compact Fire Extinguisher
Why are you seeing fire extinguishers on an electronics web site?
Because we have spoken to so many customers that have had their machines catch fire over the years. We also were witness to watching a neighbors tractor burn up because we did not have enough fire power to stop it. Our 5 lb. fire extinguishers lasted about 15 seconds and then we ran around trying to come up with more. One of the fire extinguishers was so old that it no longer worked.
We see Element Fire Extinguishers as the solution to so many issues.
Have a look at all of these features and benefits.
- Compact so you can install them anywhere inside your machine without them taking up too much cab space.
- Lasts up to 100 seconds which is 9 x longer than a 5 lb. fire extinguisher.
- Easier to use. No pins to pull, nothing. Just snap off the top and strike it like a road flare.
- No mess when using so you have nothing to clean up except the fire damage.
- Maintenance free for life.
- Non-toxic so you can use in your cab while you are in it.
Don't believe us, click below to see Jay Leno's Garage Review
NOTE: Element fire extinguishers are not UL approved because they are so new and no other technology exists to compare them to except the bottles. It is the users obligation to be sure that these can be used in your application. For my personal use, this is the only fire extinguishers that I will use on my machines.
We Also Recommend
SG-CB-2000A-100 - 100 Pack - Genius - 7 Pin Controller For Bobcat® Loaders - 2 Port | Skid Steer Genius
SG-CB-6014 - 50 Pack - Genius 7 Pin (6 Output) Controller For Bobcat® Loaders, Toolcat & Versahandler - 4 Port | Skid Steer Genius
SG-CB-1000A-100 - 100 Pack, 7 Pin Controller For Bobcat® Loaders - 1 Port | Skid Steer Genius
SG-CB-4000A-100 X 50 - (50 Pack) Genius 7 Pin Controller For Bobcat® Loaders, Toolcat & Versahandler - 4 Port | Skid Steer Genius
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.