SG-RBA-DUAL | RB Auctions Chinese Attachment Dual Control Kits
We have created this page to enable you to configure the exact control set required to operate a DUAL CONTROL Chinese attachment purchased from RB Auctions or units being resold on other auction sites like eBay. These attachments are being dumped online and they are always configured differently. So often that it is hard to keep up so this page has been created. We can no longer spend our time trying to figure out which configuration you purchased. Please read everything on this page and configure the exact kit that you will need.
This kit will operate the following pins from your machine:
- 14 Pin C & D/E & F Pin in parallel (B - Ground) HF Jumper for Cat buried inside the connector or jumper can be installed in A for John Deere Ground.
- 8 Pin - C & D Pin (A/E - Ground)
- 7 Pin CAN - B1/B2 & C1/C2
- Switch Kit - Choose this if your machine has no controls.
How to use this page:
- Choose your machine brand - Either 14 pin, 8 pin or Bobcat 7 pin CAN control.
- Choose your harness. Dual Deutsch is standard. If you choose DIN, 1 or 2 adapters will be supplied depending on your choice.
If you are not sure how your machine is configured, please read below.
The Following Machines use 14 pin Deutsch Connectors. These are ideal whereby the 14 pin option was ordered for this machine and all of the control buttons are installed. Many times this is an option on low flow models and included on high flow machines.
Here is a rough table showing how most machines are equipped.
- Bobcat - Prior to 2000 or if 14 pin kit is special ordered and installed. Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- Caterpillar D-Series - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFAJ
- Kubota 2010 - 2018 - Pins Used B-Ground, CD - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- Kubota 2019+ - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power, J-Switched
- New Holland - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- John Deere - Pins Used A-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power on 2020+ machines.
- Komatsu - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- Takeuchi - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGJ - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- JCB - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- Volvo - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- Gehl/Mustang - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
- Wacker Neuson - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
ASV/Terex/Cat ABC Series
7 Pin CAN Controlled:
Bobcat 2000+ - Uses a special computer that encodes and decodes the button signals. If you buy one of our controllers (6014) you will be furnished with the following outputs - Pins Used B-Ground, CDEFGH - Control, K-Keyed Switch Power
No Controls: Any machine that has no controls installed should order the switch kit option. This will add a two position toggle to your existing sticks and the wiring necessary to go out to the boom. This option requires that you choose a wire extension harness specifically for your attachment. Either Deutsch or DIN connectors need to be chosen. For all others, you will need to cut and splice. We simply cannot keep up with the variations from China.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.